10 years of excitement
1o years of travel and adventure
10 years of chasing that man up mountain trails and up mountain faces and down rivers and around golf-courses
10 years of walking hand and hand around fun European towns
1o years of late nights and long talks
10 years of groggy mornings and big cups of coffee
10 years of packing and unpacking and packing again!
10 years of living out our passion for Jesus together as one!
10 years of sharpening one another as iron sharpens iron!
10 years of growing in love with each other more and more every single day
10 years of the occasional fight and tears (shocking, I know.)
10 years of lots of grace!!!
10 years of SO MUCH HAPPY!!!!
(I could go on, but I don't want to be annoying.):)
In 10 years we have grown up a lot. Let's face it, we were babies when we got married. But that's not so bad. It just means I got to spend more time living my life with the man of my dreams, the man who DAILY challenges me to follow harder after Jesus, the man who is ambitious and self-less and faithful and loyal and kind and who makes me laugh at enginNERD jokes, not because I understand in any way what he is talking about, but because he is just so darn cute. I am so honored that ten years (and a few weeks) ago, he said "I do." to me. He daily lives out that covenant he made, and I am more in love with him today that I ever imagined I could be.
10 years and 3 little ones later, we are still going strong. Here's to another 10 and another 10 and another and another and another.... only by the grace of God!

5 comments:
Love it! You two are an Amazing couple. We are So Glad we got to meet you. Blessings, Lisa & Gary Jones
Congratulations!! Many ,many,many more 10s for you. We will celebrate our 50th anniversary in August. Grace and peace to you.
I love this. Blessings to you both!
Put a comment elsewhere. A thrilling delightful letter to all that it can be tough but wonderful also on the above Greece fields. What a great summary you put together for us to enjoy with you...the places, people, and the new faces in love with the Shepherd now. Waylon B. Moore, Europe
I love the plaque you had made up! Happy anniversary you two!
Post a Comment