
We (she) made Turkey, stuffing, green beans, mashed potatoes, apple sauce, 4 batches of yeast rolls, snikerdoodles, chocolate chip cookies, walnut tarts, and cheesecake. Thanks to Mandy's mom who sent Ritz crackers and cheese spread for h'orderves (along with the stuffing). Everything was great and right during the middle of dinner I felt like I was back in America. Of course it wasn't as good as being with family, but it was fun. For this being Mandy's first time cooking Thanksgiving, it couldn't have gone any better. I was so proud of how everything came out, it was perfect.

This was us after dessert.
3 comments:
Ruggie- Your turkey was the bomb!! I am mucho-impressed. Mom, Tabby & I just looked at your pics. We love you and we miss you!
Elley
You're a brave, brave girl!! I hope everybody enjoyed the gobbler. I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas season as well.
Mandy...
Just looked at your pictures. I can't believe you made the turkey!!! Im impressed!!! This from a girl that couldn't make a pot of coffee a few years ago. I love you and miss you.
Christie
Post a Comment