Saturday, December 30, 2006

THANK YOU!!!

Thank you so much to those of you who have given to the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering this past month. We are ever so grateful for your financial support. You have allowed more than 5200 missionaries and their families to remain on the field and you have sent more into the world! Many lives will be changed eternally because of your gifts! WOW!! God is doing amazing things through you, your willingness to give and your willingness to pray! Thank You!!

1 comment:

Ciocia Frania said...

Ok. Now I went to Glenn’s for Christmas. Craigypooh picked me up, cause it’s too far for me to drive now. I will drive, but it has to be close by – like I do for Anna, because she doesn’t have a car, and she can’t drive anyhow. So Craig picked me up, but first he had to change the batteries on the who-zee-what-its and then put the cover on the swing, and then take me shopping, and then to the post office and then we could go to Glenn’s. Glenn had a nice big wonderful Christmas tree, but it was already dying so I told him he needed to put vinegar into the water because vinegar fixes everything, but he said “no” so pooh-pooh to him. So his tree died, but we all die in time. Except for me. Because I drank Passaic River water when I was a little girl, and there’s a saying in Poland “Brzytwy chwyta” which means exactly what it says unless you don’t know Polish, so if you don’t know Polish (like my cat) then it means “what doesn’t kill you makes you live forever”. It also could mean “don’t eat yellow snow” or “don’t feed the geese” – but don’t tell Tom about that one. Enough about the tree. Then we ate and ate and ate. Chicken, ham, potatoes, vegetables, and then desserts – oh my, lemon squares, this cookie, that cookie, another cookie, a nut covered thing and some chocolate whose-whose. I got an atomic clock as a gift, but I was scared that it was radioactive atomic clock, like the Passaic River. But then I remembered that I drank the Passaic River water as a girl and am going to live forever (like the saying goes), so I wasn’t worried about the clock no-more. So I put a battery in the clock and never-ever have to reset it. Except that it is on California time, so Craig has to come fix it. You know one time I went to with Joanne on a bus trip across country to Bakersfield California, but that was a long time ago. But I wish I had that clock back then, cause it would have worked well in California. Speaking about California, how is Mastedonia? Do they have Santa there, and what do they call him? Whatever they call him or whatever he calls himself, tell him that Ciocia says “hello” or “merhaba” or whatever you use to say “hello” in Macaronia. I wish you and Mandy a very wonderful holiday.
Toodaloo for now!
-Ciocia Frania