Monday, August 06, 2007

Pregnancy Progress

Thought you might want to see some pregnancy photos:

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Look at your cute belly!!!!! I love it! How are you feeling?

Anonymous said...

Yay! You know I was just thinking about asking you for a picture of you being a beautiful pregnant lady the other day and here they are....how happy you look! Oh and by the way, the present I was going to have ready for your new little girl will probably not be ready on time, but I'm still working on it! Hope you guys are doing well! Love you!

Katie Tasillo

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Congrats! Any names yet? We haven't forgot you guys. Now we will need to add baby to our prayers.

BA from Grapevine TX.

Anonymous said...

Wow... aren't you the cutest pregnant woman ever? You're so pretty. I love you!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! That's all we can say..
And love seeing the chairs we sat in. Makes us "homesick"! There was my chair & Ron's!
Love ya'll....Nina

Kathy Cox said...

I'm praying for you and your baby.
Melanie (my daughter) is looking forward to being a "Missionary Aunt" She will be arriving just in time to help out. God Bless you, Brian, and the Baby Girl.