And so I guess we will fill it out. We are normally those people who never do stuff like this. But, here goes...
4 Jobs I have had in my life:
(Mandy)
1. Tour Guide at Reed Gold Mine
2. Office Assistant at Helzburg Diamonds
3. Respite care worker for mentally and physically handicapped and autistic children
4. Teacher at Ruby Reid Child Development Center
(Brian)
1. Manager of Golf Carts at Wake Forest Country Club
2. YMCA Counselor
3. Nortel Network Switch Information Operator
4. Design Engineer at Troxler Electronic Labs
4 Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once:
(Mandy)
1. While You Were Sleeping
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. Hitch
4. The Patriot
(Brian)
1. Tombstone
2, Hero
3. Count of Monte Cristo
4. Army of Darkness
4 Places I’ve Lived:
(Mandy)
1. Siloam, NC
2. Locust, NC
3. Wake Forest, NC
4. Macedonia
(Brian)
1. New Jersey
2. Connecticut
3. North Carolina
4. Macedonia
4 TV Show I Watch/Watched
1. The Cosby Show
2. Andy Griffeth Show (only on DVD now)
3. Judging Amy
4. Law and Order SVU
(Brian)
1. Thundercats (when I was a kid)
2. Simpsons (HS and college)
3. Firefly (you should own it!)
4.
4 Places I have Been:
(Mandy)
1. NY, NY
2. Prague, Czech Republic
3. Greece
4. Bulgaria
(Brian)
1. Todd, North Carolina
2. Danville, Virgina
3. Trumbull, Connecticut
4. Kozel, Macedonia
4 People who email me regularly
(Mandy)
1. my mom
2. Amanda
3. Amy
4. Sarah
(Brian)
1. Kyle (because he has to)
2. Ed (because he has to)
3. Tami (because she has to)
4. Evelyn (because she has to)
4 of my favorite foods
(Mandy)
1. Cheeseburgers
2. Atlantis chocolate
3. Mexican
4. My dad's BBQ chicken
(Brian)
1. Hamburgers
2. Hamburgers
3. Chicken Filet Biscuit Combo at Bojangles
4. Hamburgers
4 Places I Would Like to Visit
(Mandy)
1. Germany
2. London
3. Kenya
4. Italy
(Brian)
1. China
2. Japan
3. Germany
4. England
Things I am Looking Forward to in the Coming Year
(Mandy)
1. The Davises coming to visit for three weeks!!!
2. AGM
3. seeing some of my family in the fall
4. Kate's first birthday
(Brian)
1. My parents coming
2. Seeing new believers in Ohrid
3. Seeing a new church
4. Watching Kate learn to talk and walk
3 comments:
Ruggie- You weren't alive when we lived in Swan Quarter! :-) I miss you and can't wait to see you soon! Love - Elley
yay! thanks for playing along you guys :)
Really. I wasn't alive. No??? OK. Well, where was I born. I'm pretty sure it was Swan Quarter. :0) Let's pretend.
Post a Comment