Monday, September 01, 2008

Assembly Line

This is a group of hard workers. They put together 700 bags full of school supplies in 3 hours! WOW!



We had an overflow of bags all over our house when they finished. Here they are lining the steps of our basement.


They are all currently at the coffee house giving out the bags and doing prayer walking and literature distribution. In the last 2 hours, they have already had about 30 kids with parents come in. Brian said all the parents have sat down and had coffee with them and the kids are busy making crafts with Mrs. Liz. Great! Continue to pray for a good response!!! And we will keep you all updated!

4 comments:

Mary@PBC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary@PBC said...

Hey guys...I hope all is going well.I'm gald to see Doyle at work.I love to pick on him. LOL I will continue to pray for this mission.May God bless you and them Mary Bollinger

Karen said...

Um...i look a little delirious. haha. what can i say? 700 bags in 3 hrs...teska rabota!

Anonymous said...

i wish i were there! :( it sounds like things are going good! tell the team i'm praying for them!

luv ya'll
amanda