Thursday, July 15, 2010
Summit RDU Brought Hope
I know this is awfully late, but I wanted to brag on the team from our home church that was here in June. God totally did some awesome things through them. Some highlights:
Working with the local Red Cross--handing out bottles of water and cleaning up a nearby beach.
Building relationships with those people from the Red Cross and having coffee with some of them A LOT!
Watching Ashlee break it down to some Michael Jackson at a local coffee house. She was a hit.
Making brownies and cookies with the girls for our party on Friday night.
Doing the LIMBO with Macedonians. Man, I wish I had pics of that!!!
Watching the World Cup with people who actually care about it.
The girls going to ORO class to learn some of the traditional dances.
Handing out copies of New Testaments and "More Than a Carpenter" to all the people they met.
It was great. They also loved on us and our babies and SHOWERED us with gifts from the states!!!
Thanks Summit RDU for sending hope our way. The seeds that were sown will surely bring forth fruit!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment