Saturday, December 31, 2011

Boo Boos and Jams

Thomas thought it would be a good idea to try and take out his chest of drawers.  
Clearly he was wrong!
So after, seeing how very deep this little cut was, I decided it would be wise to get a doctor to check it out.  The doctor said, "If it were my kid I would stitch it up, but whatever you want to do."  I opted to go with the doctor on this one. So Thomas got one stitch which meant he got to rock a band-aid for a week.

And rock it, he did!

And he no longer refers to himself as, "Bebe." Now he is "Momas." Perhaps that little bump knocked him one step in the right direction.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Imagine how vocal he'll be when he figures out the words and sings them non-stop. You'll be holding your ears. I just can't wait to hear him at his top volume singing away.

Love, Grandma Davis