Brian celebrated 32 years this year. He has been with me for almost 9 of those and it is such a pleasure to spend my every day with him. I love him more and more every day. He is a man of integrity who passionately loves God and the Gospel. He obeys daily with reckless abandon. He loves hard and strong. He is loyal, faithful, diligent (SO diligent), trustworthy, kind, funny, serious, talented in so many ways, stronger than I can ever hope to be, full of wisdom and the knowledge of God's Word, brilliant, patient (you would have to be to live with me), and an AMAZING daddy. I could go on and on.
Kate wanted to draw our whole family on the cake and write "Happy Birthday! Your family loves you."
As you can see, we ran out of room. Bless. At least it tasted good.
That girl LOVES her daddy! She told me, "Daddy is the greatest because he plays with me and colors with me and he is funny."
Thomas loves his daddy too, but nothing gets between him and cake. :)
Friday night, I had planned a surprise party for him at our coffee house. Ginna and Hannah helped me pull it off. I really couldn't have done it without them. A ton of Brian's friends came, and I think Brian had a blast and felt loved.
It was so fun, and he says he had NO idea. YAY!
Everyone singing Happy Birthday to Brian. He was bummed that he didn't dress better. Ha.
Thomas did a little Macedonian Oro for his daddy.
Brian, we love you so much and we are so grateful for you!!!!
2 comments:
I love how much you love your husband and kids. Blesses me so much. :)
haha i think thomas could just go on forever doing his dance! thats too cute. looks like yall had a lot of fun :)
Post a Comment