Is it 'favs' or 'faves' or should I just write the whole word? F-a-v-o-r-i-t-e-s. Sheesh. That was tough for a Generation Y-er. Here are a few more of our favorite things!!!
Flips or Smoki. These little boogers are magically delicious. I must confess the first time I tried them, I hated them, but now. OH! So good! They are peanut flavored puffs (like cheese puffs). Most people who come to visit bring a bag of these for each of our kids. Sometimes my kids get to eat them. Sometimes you can find them being devoured by me after the kids go to bed. Nom. Nom.
This is plain, no flavoring, no fruit, no sugar, drinkable yogurt. And it is NOT one of my favorite things. It's not one of Brian's favorite things. But my kids LOVE it. I think they picked up their yogurt drinking habit in preschool here, and now, if it is in the house, they want it. Macedonians drink it with their breakfast, and it supposed to make you super-duper healthy.
This is not a good picture of one of our most favorite things ever! Coffee time after church. When we finish with worship service, we move around the tables and chairs, make coffee and just have a great time of fellowship--for real fellowship. It is common to see people laying hands on each other and praying together. It is common to hear people talking about the sermon. Burdens are shared. Biblical principles are hashed out. We talk about life. We laugh. Sometimes we cry. We remind one another of the gospel and just enjoy one another before we part ways into the lost city. It's good. Truly, truly good.
Building massivo forts on rainy days.
OK, another awful shot. But Kate is doing beginning algebra. WHAT?! In the equivalent of American 1st grade? Is this a thing in the states??? I love that she is learning so much and that she totally loves her class and her teacher!
Thomas' little things. He is just... He is honest. And he loves his brother. I have to believe he would love him chunk or no chunk. But there is definitely more than enough chunk to love.
Every morning, Isaiah crawls up beside his brother. It's his favorite spot to start the day.
Seeing the google car scooting through town. Yay for Ohrid!
Walking to school. We LOVE walking everywhere.
Brian loves hiking through villages with good friends. And my sweet mountain man would move to a village in a heart beat. He LOVES it.
Grilled meat, in a village, with friends. Another of Brian's favs.
Coffee dates in this beautiful place, with my man and this boy who makes sure he gets every last drop of his whipped cream.











No comments:
Post a Comment