Hey Broski, Happy Birthday!!! I know the old man feeling. I'll tell you, it hurts in more ways than one. Back pain, joint and muscle aches, blurred vision, sour taste in mouth, skin rashes, cracked and bleeding thumbs. Wait...that's the meds I'm on. Nevermind. Happy b-day! Josh and Brooke
Im tellin you, Brian is a cool guy. Hope you two are having a fun day today and celebrating well. By the way, the entire church is praying for you this week. Awesome answer to prayer with the whole Visa thing. Keep the requests coming. And Thats all! Oh, Courtney says hey and happy b-day.
Happy Birthday BD! We hope you have a great day and that you can dream of some sweet rock climbing tonight. We miss you and hope that your day is awesome. Congratulations on the visas also! Matt and Lindsey
Brian, This is from your Ciocia Frania. Happy Birthday Brian. I remember when your mom brought you home from the hospital. The hospital was in Ridgewood. Which reminds me...we used to go swimming at a lake up in Ridgewood, or was it Westwood. This Wood, that Wood, it doesn't matter anyhow. So anwyay, we used to take you to that lake to go swimming. And so with your brother and cousin Craigy-poo we went swimming. Except Craig couldn't swim. But he liked the slushy ice drinks they used to serve at the snack bar. The snack bar was far from where we used to sit. We sat in the shade, cause Grandma didn't like the sun. Plus she liked to hide and grab a smoke, but that's another story. One time we brought Jenny with us, and she left her meow-meow's in the car. Kevin dropped a hot dog on the ground so we gave it to the cats. Then my car smelled like hot dogs for a month. Speaking of my car, cousin Michael fixed the toot-a-loot (horn). Last week it would not start so Michael fixed it, but it was only the battery that time. He doesn't charge me to fix things. He's nice like his mother Aunt Patty. I saw her last week. Did you know that he neighbor is on the other side now, too much fatty food is no good. Unless it's keilbasi. Polish food can't kill you. Unless it is not made by Polish people. Then it's dangerous. Speaking of dangerous, back to my driving. I went to drive Glenns house, and I got up over the hill and up near the mountain. But it started to rain, so I got nervous. My bad leg started to get stiff so I had to pull over. But it was dark, so I kept going. That man did not need his mailbox anyway. He should walk down to the post office, just like we did in the old days. We used to walk to get ice. Sometimes there wouldn't be any ice, but that was okay because we would just go swimming in the river. The river is dirty and smelly now, especially at low tide. Which reminds me, when you get home from Greece or Turkey or Croaita or Macedonia or wherever you are, you have to put the air conditioner in my window. A lady at the senior center is from Serbia, which is somewhere near you. Lots of mountains, goats, farms and villages, just like the old country - and even though I never lived there, everything is better that way than it is this way. Anyhow, she knitted you a blanket which I will send for your birthday. How nice! You know I used to knit, but now that I'm on the other side of sunset, one finger points this way, another points the other way, and yet another is always stuck in this way position. So instead I will call Craig to have him mail this blanket. Her name is Hika Krystoviak, and her husband hasn't been on this side for 20 years. His name was Stosh, which is Polish for Stanley. Anyhow, you enjoy your birthday. -Ciocia Frania
Happy Birthday Brian sorry so late we went to the beach and took the grand kids with us.Hope you had a very happy birthday.Hugs and kisses love you talk to you both soon.
18 comments:
Brian
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!
So, how old are you now "old man"? Do you feel any of your bones cracking? Got any pains you didn't have a year ago? If not, you will soon enough...
We love you and hope you have a wonderful birthday. Tell Mandy to give you a big kiss and hug from us and tell her we said hello and love her too...
Momma and Poppa Poe
Happy Birthday Brian.
Hey Brian,
Happy Birthday form Germany.
Have a wonderful day.
Greetings Marc and Lisa
Happy Birthday Brian!! I hope you have a wonderful day.
Luv ya,
Amanda
Happy Birthday Brian!!
I hoe it is great.
and congrats on the visa's I know there was a ton of prayer for that.
Love you guys!
Ashley
Happy Birthday Uncle Brian!! I miss you and UNC killed State this week.... SCORE!!!
Love you!!
Baby Gabe
Brian,
Happy Birtday!!!
Ben Johnsen
Hey Broski,
Happy Birthday!!! I know the old man feeling. I'll tell you, it hurts in more ways than one. Back pain, joint and muscle aches, blurred vision, sour taste in mouth, skin rashes, cracked and bleeding thumbs. Wait...that's the meds I'm on. Nevermind. Happy b-day!
Josh and Brooke
Happy birthday, missionary man!
the lairs love you much!
Im tellin you, Brian is a cool guy. Hope you two are having a fun day today and celebrating well. By the way, the entire church is praying for you this week. Awesome answer to prayer with the whole Visa thing. Keep the requests coming. And Thats all! Oh, Courtney says hey and happy b-day.
Happy Birthday BD! We hope you have a great day and that you can dream of some sweet rock climbing tonight. We miss you and hope that your day is awesome. Congratulations on the visas also!
Matt and Lindsey
Happy Birthday, Brian!!!
We are a day late, but hey...the wishes are the same today and everyday. Hope this is your best year ever.
Heard about the visas. Yea! Ain't God good?
Love you both and give Mandy hugs and kisses for us.
Love, Janet and Carly
Happy Birthday, Brian! Sorry we are a little late, but better late than never! (Those words sound familiar!) Love to you both!
Happy Birthday! WE miss you bunches!
Ryan, Kristin and Ty Broughton
Happy Late Birthday Brian! Even though I was at your Bday party! :) Thanks for letting me come!
your sis,
Joyarm :)
Brian,
This is from your Ciocia Frania. Happy Birthday Brian. I remember when your mom brought you home from the hospital. The hospital was in Ridgewood. Which reminds me...we used to go swimming at a lake up in Ridgewood, or was it Westwood. This Wood, that Wood, it doesn't matter anyhow. So anwyay, we used to take you to that lake to go swimming. And so with your brother and cousin Craigy-poo we went swimming. Except Craig couldn't swim. But he liked the slushy ice drinks they used to serve at the snack bar. The snack bar was far from where we used to sit. We sat in the shade, cause Grandma didn't like the sun. Plus she liked to hide and grab a smoke, but that's another story. One time we brought Jenny with us, and she left her meow-meow's in the car. Kevin dropped a hot dog on the ground so we gave it to the cats. Then my car smelled like hot dogs for a month. Speaking of my car, cousin Michael fixed the toot-a-loot (horn). Last week it would not start so Michael fixed it, but it was only the battery that time. He doesn't charge me to fix things. He's nice like his mother Aunt Patty. I saw her last week. Did you know that he neighbor is on the other side now, too much fatty food is no good. Unless it's keilbasi. Polish food can't kill you. Unless it is not made by Polish people. Then it's dangerous. Speaking of dangerous, back to my driving. I went to drive Glenns house, and I got up over the hill and up near the mountain. But it started to rain, so I got nervous. My bad leg started to get stiff so I had to pull over. But it was dark, so I kept going. That man did not need his mailbox anyway. He should walk down to the post office, just like we did in the old days. We used to walk to get ice. Sometimes there wouldn't be any ice, but that was okay because we would just go swimming in the river. The river is dirty and smelly now, especially at low tide. Which reminds me, when you get home from Greece or Turkey or Croaita or Macedonia or wherever you are, you have to put the air conditioner in my window. A lady at the senior center is from Serbia, which is somewhere near you. Lots of mountains, goats, farms and villages, just like the old country - and even though I never lived there, everything is better that way than it is this way. Anyhow, she knitted you a blanket which I will send for your birthday. How nice! You know I used to knit, but now that I'm on the other side of sunset, one finger points this way, another points the other way, and yet another is always stuck in this way position. So instead I will call Craig to have him mail this blanket. Her name is Hika Krystoviak, and her husband hasn't been on this side for 20 years. His name was Stosh, which is Polish for Stanley. Anyhow, you enjoy your birthday.
-Ciocia Frania
your birthday was the 24th? wow - happy birthday! that's my birthday, too :)
Mary De B.
Happy Birthday Brian sorry so late we went to the beach and took the grand kids with us.Hope you had a very happy birthday.Hugs and kisses love you talk to you both soon.
Rita Ayers
Post a Comment