Thursday, May 11, 2006

Prayer Retreat....

Team Macedonia will be going to Ohrid for a prayer retreat next Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Pray that the Lord will bind us as a team. Pray that He will teach us how to pray for this lost people around us. Pray that we will be an encouragement to one another. And as we pray and ask God to reveal Himself to the people of Macedonia, we ask that you pray with us. Although you will not be here for the retreat, we ask that you will be praying along side of us. The Lord works mightily through prayer.

“The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears, and delivers them out of their troubles. The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart, and saves such as have a contrite heart.”

Psalm 34:17-18

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, I just wanted to check and see how everythging was going.
Your posts seem very upbeat I am so glad you are having fun!!!
I love you guys-Ash (wilmington)

Ciocia Frania said...

Hello Brian & Mandy. I'm glad to hear that everything is going fine in Macedonia. I drove through Wyckoff the other day and passed the old house. That house seemed like a mansion when I was 7 years old. I remembered the games we used to play with Kevin in the basement. I also remember the hole "tunnel" that connected the 2 closets on the second floor behind where the computer used to be. We also saw the very first episode of The Simpsons in the family room when it came out on TV. I never knew there was a downtown section of Wyckoff. It had that old fashion appearance,which I thought was awesome. I probably would have put a 7-11 somewhere in it but the nearest one is within a 10 minute drive from there, which is not bad at all for everyone that wants to get a 40 oz. slurpee. I had lunch at Goffle Grill the other day and I tried to buy your parents a t-shirt of it but they didn't have any extra one's at that time. I go to The Glen Rock bike path every weekend for a 2 hour walk. The path actually goes behind The Old Mill Stream. Nothing has changed there except that it's been abandoned for 15 years. The swings and slides are still there. I'll talk to you guys soon

-Craig