WOW! It is a gorgeous sunny day in our town! The temperature has hit 50 degrees and the people of the city are out in droves. As I walked out of our apartment this morning, I watched some kids playing up in a tree. I walked past several other children playing in the streets enjoying the warm sunshine. As I rounded the corner, I spotted an elderly woman who was out in the street in her bedroom shoes speaking to anything that would speak back. As I got closer, I greeted her with a Dobar Den. Her whole face lit up. She was anxious to get out of me anything she could. So, we talked for a few minutes and then a man on a bike rode by and ended my conversation with her as he started talking to her. As I continued walking, I was greeted by three other elderly men on their bikes. I watched people feeding the birds in the lake. I giggled at the site of 4 slightly overweight men crammed onto one park bench for their afternoon conversation. And their wives chatting on the park bench next to them. And by the time I got where I was going I was stripping off my coat because the sun had warmed me on my journey. What a privilege to be able to enjoy God’s creation in all things!!! Praise Him for He is good!!! Praise Him for He created the children up in the tree, the children in the streets. He created the men and women of this town. They are fearfully and wonderfully made. Praise Him!!!! Pray that they will soon come to know Him as Savior and give Him the praise He is due.
Thank you for always praying with us and for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment