Yep! The Lord decided now would be a wonderful time to bless us with a baby. We are 6 1/2 weeks pregnant! WOW!!! We were very surprised, but are very excited. We would really appreciate your prayers during these next 8 months. Pray that we will have a safe and healthy pregnancy. Pray, as the Lord molds and forms the innermost parts of our little one, that we will enjoy every moment of the pregnancy and that we will count every bit of nausea, dizziness and then into feet swelling and kicking in the middle of the night as pure joy and give our Lord all the glory for it all. Also please pray that we will make a wise and informed decision about where to have the baby. We think we have 3 different choices but there are questions for each place. We have a little time to make this big decision, but do pray that it will be the right one.
Thanks for praying and celebrating with us!!!
We love y'all!!!
5 comments:
congrats! we are so excited for you!
WONDERFUL!!!! Our biggest congratulations to all 3 of you - the two of you will be great parents and the babe will be blessed to have parents who love the Lord!!
Congratulations, sounds like you will be a bit more busy than you thought.
Ryan M
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!! My mouth dropped when I read your blog (but in a good way of course). I think of you guys often and I hope one day David and I can make it over there for a visit. Oh, I am so happy that God has blessed you with a little one. Cannot wait to hear more about it as you progress in your pregnancy and eventually see pics of the little one. God bless you both in this wonderful time in your lives! I love you!
Katie (Hoffarth) Tasillo
CONGRATS to both of you!!! That's exciting and I will be thinking of you guys as you make decisions.
Post a Comment