Saturday, April 14, 2007

"Not Quite the Feather..."

This should make some of you laugh. The other night, walking down the stairs of someone's apartment building after having dinner and coffee with them, my knees gave out on me before I got to the bottom of the steps. (I have arthritis in my knees and they give out on me often. Its ok, you can laugh. I do.) I hit the ground and immediatlely busted out laughing. Brian made sure I was ok, and put his very strong, manly arms under mine to help me to my feet. He got me about halfway up and couldn't lift me anymore. He let out a grunt, and I hit the ground again. I started laughing again, and he says, "uh, you are not quite the feather you used to be." That's ok. I am pregnant, I am not supposed to be a feather. So, we laughed about it all the way home. If he doesn't think I am a feather now, he is in for a treat in the next few months. :0)

No comments: