My parents came in today to spend the week with us, It is so nice to see them, and we are having so much fun already. I hope this week goes by very slow, but I am afraid it will fly by. Time always flies when you are having fun. :0)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Mandy, we are so happy for you as you have time with your parents. As parents, we know the time will fly for them also! Rejoice in your time together...Keep us posted on the Kafish. We have so many in Stanly Co. praying for you. Love to you & Brian..... Nina & Ron
I am glad Doyle and Lee made it! We are so happy to have them at our church, and was very worried about them flying over to Macedonia. I hope you all have a great time together. We will be praying for you and the great work you are doing sharing Jesus in Macedonia. God Bless! Liz
2 comments:
Mandy, we are so happy for you as you have time with your parents. As parents, we know the time will fly for them also! Rejoice in your time together...Keep us posted on the Kafish. We have so many in Stanly Co. praying for you. Love to you & Brian..... Nina & Ron
I am glad Doyle and Lee made it! We are so happy to have them at our church, and was very worried about them flying over to Macedonia. I hope you all have a great time together. We will be praying for you and the great work you are doing sharing Jesus in Macedonia. God Bless! Liz
Post a Comment