We have a team coming in from Apex Baptist Church this evening. In fact, they should be arriving in the capital city any minute to catch their bus down here. This team is bringing my best friend, Amanda, and I am so exicted. They will be doing some work on the beaches, ie, playing volleyball and badmitten with people and just hanging out trying to build relationships to help further the Gospel. We are so excited to be having them. Pray for their time here.
On Saturday we will be having a baptism service and then a big party afterward so expect lots of pictures.
5 comments:
I'm so excited about the baptism. I did not know ya'll were going to have this. That will be such a BLESSING for the Apex team and so exciting to me. Keep us posted. I love you! Jeanne
Hey guys!
I wish I'd known earlier they were going - we want to send you guys a package. What do you miss from home that we can mail? Any special needs for the pregnancy or baby? Our prayers are with you and the team from Apex, too.
Kari has been so excited about this trip. I am so thankful for the team God put together. Praying for God to do great things and I can't wait to hear all about it. Remind Kari to write everything down so I won't have to ask so many questions.
Love in Christ,
Jennifer
Please thank Daniel for the phone call and for the post on the team website! Also remind him that he is to take LOTS of pictures!! He has really been looking forward to this trip all year. It is encouraging to read that he is having such a good time. I know that God will continue to greatly bless each of you while serving God in Macedonia.
George
Dear Brian and Mandy
Sounds like God is doing a marvelous work in Macedonia. It excites me so much to know that ya'll are sharing the gospel in the same place of one of Pauls missionary trips. I am grateful that Amanda gets to walk the streets that he walked and share the gospel. We are praying that many will come to the saving knowledge of our Lord and Savior.Take care of yourselves and the wee one.
Abiding in Him RB & BB Siler City (Papa &Mamaw
Post a Comment