Thursday, September 06, 2007

Brian is Awesome!!!!

So we have been readying ourselves for the arrival of the Lil' Davis (about 6 weeks to go). Brian has been incredible!!! He has...

painted the baby's room,

put a crib together,

moved in new furniture and...

bought me a very VERY special prize!

For my "thanks for having our baby" prize he bought me a dryer! It was a huge surprise!!! I know a dryer doesn't sound that spectacular, but clothes can take days to dry in the winter, plus hanging them all out is very time consuming. So I am super excited! I never even asked for one because I figured the majority of Macedonians don't have one, and it wasn't in our budget. Well, lo and behold, Brian the money manager found room for it in the budget. I am psyched. I even shed a few tears (which isn't that weird these days).
Life before the dryer...

Getting ready to give this baby a spin.

2 comments:

Jeanne Poe said...

Mandy,
Looks like ya'll are really getting ready for "Baby Kate"!!!

How exciting about the baby room, crib and dryer. I know you both are so excited...

Brian, you've done a WONDERFUL job.

Mandy, you look wonderful and it looks like "Baby Kate" is growning.

I love you and miss you. We'll talk again soon.

Hugs and Kisses,
Jeanne

Courtney said...

I am so excited for you!!!!! Oh that is awesome! I can't wait to see pics of this sweet baby. Hurry and get here!!!!