Elley was the official capuccino maker for the day. She has mastered the art.
Jeff manned the "ball toss" for awhile and did a great job letting kids throw a hackey sack at some cups.
Liz did a great job of face painting and "tatooing" the kids.
Mrs. Magaret did a great job at the craft table. I caught her taking a break. :0)
Here is a little girl making a craft with Mrs. Magaret.
All so that Brian and I could have conversation after conversation with the parents who came in with their kids.
Bradley, Misty, Doyle and Wilson were all out with M and K handing some supplies out to the kids in front of the schools. They have some good, exciting stories from their day.
The team has been absolutely phenomenol this week. They have adjusted without complaint to the many changes we have had to make, and they have done it all with a smile. Today is their day off and Brian is taking them on a little site-seeing tour. Tomorrow morning they will do a little more prayer walking and literature distribution, and Friday night they will be giving a concert at the coffee house. We are planning on a BIG crowd! Pray for Wilson, Elley, Liz and Doyle as they prepare to sing. Pray that God would use this concert for His glory and renown in this city.
Thanks so much for praying for this team. God is doing amazing things in the people of Ohrid because of their faithfulness to go.
3 comments:
Hey Guys,
First thing I noticed was that you moved the couch & loveseat to the window!!! Would love to be there.
Love the updates on the team. We've been praying for "seeds" to be planted!
Love & prayers, Nina & Ron
WOW!!! What a great group. I was getting teary-eyed just looking at everything your support group was doing. But, couldn't Kate lend a helping hand, or was Uncle Jeff keeping her to himself??? Thinking about you, Grandma D
Hey you two!
I can't tell you enough how grateful I am that you keep your blog updated so often. I know it's a lot of hard work, but those of us on this end of your ministry are super, super grateful to know how to pray for you regularly.
Much love!
Tim and AJ
Post a Comment