Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Baby in the Making

We, Jackie and I, were able to throw a baby shower for our colleague and great friend, Amy. She is due to have a little baby girl in April. We are so excited to meet their new baby and had a blast celebrating this new life with her.
Some of the attendees.

The cute pregnant Amy and me.

The beautiful cake done by Jackie. Isn't that amazing?!

A wreath made out of diapers. Brian is quite crafty. :0)

And the food. Yum.


But wait, there's more...
There is another baby in the making. We found out last week that we are pregnant with our second baby. I am 7 weeks along and have started having all the normal symptoms of pregnancy. We will be having this baby in the states around November 1. Having just come out of a miscarriage, I am a little nervous about this one. Please pray that I will rejoice in my Sustainer and Provider--the Giver of Life. Pray that I won't focus on what could happen. And most of all, please pray for a full healthy pregnancy. YAY!

4 comments:

Baby Williams said...

It was a wonderful shower! I look like I am about to pop- -you know, "It's all fun and games until your water breaks!" :) Love you and I am praying for the little precious life inside you!

Matt and Lindsey said...

We're so excited for you guys! Hooray and congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Great news! (You look marvelous, by the way!) I'm very slow with my wishes, but happy late birthday too! Hope you had a good one! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!! I am so excited for you. You are beautiful, as always. Can't wait until you're back in the states to hug on you. Hug Brian and Kate. I am keeping you in my prayers each day that God will protect your little one and give you a healthy pregnancy and delivery. Love you!