While we were there, we had Brian's dad take some family photos of us and he did a fabulous job!!! There are a few here, some on Kate's blog and even more on facebook.
Brian and I comparing bellies. I've got him beat, but not for long!!! :)
Next week we are off for a massive speaking tour. If we are in your area and you want to get together for a meal, let us know.
Richlands, NC --September 19-20th speaking at First Baptist Richlands, NC
Chatanooga,TN area September 23-28 (leaving 22) at a GIC with Red Bank Baptist Church
Gatlinburg, TN area the 29th-October 9 --Mandy's family vacation WHEE!
Mandy and Kate in Hickory, NC area from the 10th-14th while Brian is in Forney, Texas for the Forney Summit (advertised below)
Hickory area 15-17th for South Mountain Mission Conference
Stanly County -- 18th speaking at Cornerstone Church
Stanly County --20-22 for Stanly County Mission Conference
Back to Raleigh on the 23rd
As you can see, we have a LOT of traveling to do. The doctors are obviously a little apprehensive about me traveling this much in the last four weeks of my pregnancy and so am I. That is why my mom and dad are going to be hanging with me and Kate while Brian is speaking and I will speak and travel as I am able. Pray for us to have endurance and stamina to get through this month of travel. Pray that Baby Thomas will hold off on his arrival until after the 23rd and that little Kate will adapt well to all her new "homes."
We will keep you updated on all that we can as much as we can.
No comments:
Post a Comment