I was able to share a little from Proverbs 31:25-31 about how we feel versus what is truth. We had a great time getting to know the women, most of whom have young kids like us, and we are planning on starting a group with these ladies much like a MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group in the states. We are thrilled to see what God has already done just by bringing these ladies in and we can't wait to see what He is going to do in the future.
I will leave with a picture of my Mother's Day breakfast. WOWzaas! I ate MAYBE a fourth of it.
And this is a picture of the gift the kids got me.
It is a painting of our old neighborhood--where we brought Kate home from the hospital and where we brought Thomas home from America. The hint for it was "From Kate and Thomas, to remember their beginnings." I love it! Brian, I mean, ahem, the kids are so great!
1 comment:
What a beautiful picture and the the sentiment it conjures up. I visit Ohrid everyday in my mind. I've walked the streets, visited the sights, and enjoyed my 'memory lane' thoughts. Belated Happy Mother's Day!!!
MOM
Post a Comment