Sunday, January 30, 2011

28 years and Grateful

Below is part of the email my momma sent me this morning.
"Its just 10 minutes till the 30th here, though its already
the 30th there. You were born exactly 28 years ago at 8:48
tonight, Super Bowl Sunday! And our doctor (Magazi) kept
telling us he was on his "bipper" while he was watching the
game. He was Egyptian. :0))"

Thanks momma (and daddy) for giving me life, raising me, loving me unconditionally, and teaching me to love God. I am so grateful for both of you today (and everyday). Thank you for being faithful to our Lord, for loving Him first and loving each other so passionately. You were truly an example of how I want to be. I love you both so much.
I heard this song this morning and thought it appropriate for you both today



She rises up as morning breaks
She moves among these rooms alone
Before we wake
And her heart is so full; it overflows
She waters us with love and the children grow

So many years from now
Long after we are gone
These trees will spread their branches out
And bless the dawn
These trees will spread their branches out
And bless someone


Your branches have spread all the way to Macedonia. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's just beautiful.

Kathy/MOM/Grandma