Tuesday, October 01, 2013

The Kiddos

The kiddos love it when I take pictures of them, and as far as I am concerned you just can't have too many pictures of these pretty faces. 

Life as of late has involved Kate falling more and more in love with school.  The girl loves to learn and loves to be with her friends at school. She has started speaking in Macedonian again, and I know she understands pretty much everything.  Thanks so much for praying about that with us! God is good. She has started playing basketball, and it is one of the cutest things ever. She plays with 6-9 years olds which I feel like is a big age jump, but the big kids don't seem to faze her. She is much braver than her momma. :)  
After a good start to preschool, Thomas has once again decided that he just can't/won't do it, and the hysterics that ensue at drop-off every morning have caused his school to suggest we find another option. Not. So. Good.  I have struggled over this...big time. But he has got to learn the language. But he won't learn it at home. But he needs to be with some other kids... But he is miserable... BUT God... (I love the "But God's" in scripture) Our great God has so graciously opened a door for a private preschool here (I didn't even know such a thing existed), and what's more is that it is very close to home (we can hear the kids playing from our back porch). The teacher speaks some English, and the group of kids is MUCH smaller which won't be so overwhelming for him.  He will be starting there next week. We believe that God's hand is in this. He heard our prayers, and He gave an obvious answer.  Thanks to all of you who have been praying for Thomas.  Pray that transition into this preschool goes much smoother. (Is it me or have I asked that before??? Ha!)  
 
In other news, Isaiah is trying is hardest to crawl and he has started solids.  He is one happy little boy as long as you keep that cutie little belly full. He gets that from me. ;)  

Thanks so much for praying our little family.  

No comments: