Friday, March 06, 2015

A Little Macedonian Dancing Throwback

Because it's still Thursday somewhere in the world, I decided to post a little throwback from our last night in Macedonia with some of our very best friends whom we miss immensely!!!

This is one of my favorite memories ever!!! Maybe one day I will get to dance that dance with these precious friends again! Oh I LOVE them so very much!!! I think of them and so many others from Macedonia every time I drink my coffee, every time I read from my Macedonian Bible, every time I breath. Oh! So! Much! Love! My heart is still a little broken from the goodbyes. But man am I thankful for the internet where I can still see their sweet faces and hear their voices.

Don't you just love this?!
So while I may not know the date when I will get to hug them, dance with them, and of course, drink coffee with them again, I will pray for them every single day.  Will you also join me in praying for these precious people, the people of Macedonia?

No comments: