Saturday, February 11, 2006

MLC: Week 4

Thank you so much for the amazing outpouring of love on my birthday. I counted and got some 35-40 emails, e-cards, and blog posts combined. Amazing!!! I can't even begin to tell you how much that meant to me. Thanks! I did have a great birthday. Brian threw me a wonderful surprise party with all of our friends here at MLC.

Last week was great. Our time here has been so beneficial, and I can't believe we are more than half way through. Your prayers for us have been felt these past few weeks, and we are so grateful for them. Last week we learned about the church planting movement and how to implement them into our people group. We were also able to attend a conference on health concerns overseas which was very helpful. We learned a lot, but we have much more to learn!:)

Answered Prayers:
  • My knee has been doing much better in the past few weeks. Thank you so much for your prayers.
  • We finally got all of our information for our visa filled out last night and were able to fax it all in to the embassy this morning. YEA!
  • God is continuing to teach us incredible things about Himself. What a joy to be His child!
    Thank you so much for your prayers and support. We love you and appreciate you all!

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?"
Psalm 27:1

No comments: