- Praise the Lord!!! We just received word this morning that our visa has been approved. We still have a little more red-tape to go through, but we are so excited that it went through so quickly! Thank you so much for praying!!!
- Please continue to pray for our friend who just went in this morning for his lung biopsy. It will be at least a week before they get the results. Pray that they will have peace and that God will be glorified.
Thank you so much!!!
5 comments:
nice bloggy
Hello family
Thanks for the updates. Can we email regularly with you or will we always have to do the "blogging" stuff? Pappa wanted to type you a note but did not know if that was permitted. We are good and from your updates we see that you are too. We love you!!! Mamma and Poppa Poe
I was directed to your site by Matthew Horner. I'm encouraged to hear of what God is doing through you as you faithfully serve Him! We pray for you often at Bible study, and I pray for you individually as well. Lives are being impacted by the choices that you make -- thank you for choosing (moment by moment) to be vessels for His use!
If you feel comfortable posting it, I would love to know the name of your friend who had the lung biopsy, so that I can pray more specifically. If not, I know that God knows who He is.
Keep pressing on!
Yeah-la!! And now we do the dance of joy!! So happy that we serve a God who answers prayers. We love you and are so proud of you both!!
Mike, Elley & Gabe
Wonderful news! So glad it came through so quickly! Keep us updated, we'll keep praying for you two and for your friend with the biopsy.
Psalm 37:4
Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart
Post a Comment