We were in Skopje Sunday through Tuesday and so we took advantage of the opportunity to check out the private hospital there. It was great!!! I am so pleased with all of the facilities and our doctor was wonderful. She spoke beautiful English (try understanding medical terms in another language after a year). She did an ultrasound and we were able to see the baby's fingers on one hand and the heartbeat. Beautiful!!! We are so excited and I am fallng in love with this little life. We still don't know whether it is a boy or a girl yet, but we will let you know soon.
All of that to say, I think we have definitely decided to have the baby in Skopje.
Praise God for Dr. Stankova!!! and Remedika Hospital.
Praise God for life. Praise Him for your every breath and heartbeat. They come from Him for He is the creator and sustainor of life!
No comments:
Post a Comment