Monday, April 02, 2007

Pregnancy

Well, I am 12 weeks along. We still haven’t quite decided where we are going to deliver yet. As for now, we have narrowed it down to two choices: either in Skopje at the private hospital or in Thessaloniki, Greece. As far as we know, the private hospital in Skopje does not have neo-natal care. So, that is a deciding factor. We, of course, may not need any neonatal, but if you know me at all, its always better to be safe than sorry on health care. The morning sickness has subsided a little, and I feel great! My belly is starting to pooch and I am having to do the rubber band trick on my pants for now. Thanks for praying for us. Please continue to pray that we will have a safe and healthy pregnancy and that we will make a wise decision on where to have the baby.

No comments: