We went the doctor in Skopje for our 20 week check-up yesterday. May I say how grateful I am for good health care there. It was such a blessing to be able to speak to the doctor completely in English, have all of my questions answered and feel like I could trust her report on everything. Praise the Lord!!!
The baby is growing beautifully. She measured the heart and looked as closely as she could to it. It looks perfect as do the kidneys, spine, lungs, etc. Praise the Lord again!!! She was able to take some 3D pictures of the baby, and so we have a beautiful picture of our baby's little face which is only about 2 inches big right now, and we have a great picture of the hand. It was waving to us, and we are both sure it gave the "I love you" sign with its hand. I know, sappy, sappy. But we are pretty excited. Brian sat beside me like a proud father with a big smile on his face the whole time.
We did find out what the doctor believes to be the sex of the baby. We will post on that shortly. We want to keep you in suspense. :0) We are also going to try (emphasis on try) to get the pictures up. We have to scan them in and haven't the time for that right now. Keep praying for safe health.
"For you formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made." Psalm 139:13-14
2 comments:
DUDE! Tell me what you are having. I am ready to shop for Baby Davis! COME ON! Glad that the appointment went well and I hope to see the pictures.
PLease update your sex of the baby you are killing me!
Post a Comment