Tuesday, June 12, 2007

It's A...

OK. OK. I guess we have kept you waiting long enough. But we have only waited because we are not 100% positive. The doctor seems pretty sure it is a GIRL!!!! Brian and I have already had quite a few laughs at that cause we never thought we would parent a little lady. To be sure, she will be well trained in soccer, hiking, and rock-climbing. We are so excited and blessed. What an awesome gift from the Lord! We'll let you know if the doctor spots a new development at the next visit.

Sorry, still no pics although we have some really good ones. I can't get the scanner thing to work, and bless Brian's heart, he just hasn't had time to help me. Maybe one day...

2 comments:

Faye Creech said...

In prayer for Tamara, you guys and your new daughter-to-be!! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

COngrat's girls are so much fun. OUr little Aubrey never ceases to amaze us! We are so excited. Is there an address we could send a little something?