WOW! God is SO Good!!!! We had an absolutely wonderful week with the volunteers from Red Bank Baptist Church in Chattanooga, TN! They worked SO hard and we are already seeing fruits from their labor! Here are some highlights:
-- Mark Fraker learning to say "WAZZ UUUPPPP!" in Macedonian. HA!
-- Building a great relationship with one lady for the week and hearing her say the words, "You guys are different. You're the nicest people I have ever met" Of course the team told her why they were different.
-- Making stuffed cabbage leaves, called sarma, with a long time contact and being able to explain to her why the people that came all the way from America to serve her people had such joy and peace.
-- A successful parenting seminar that ended with five moms asking, "So, when is our next meeting?"
-- A lady promising two men on the group that she would start studying the Bible with us.
-- Kate, Judah and Josiah having two fantastic little girls to play with for the week. WOW! What an encouragement to our kids. (Thanks Paige and Bob for bringing your sweet girls. You will never know what a blessing they were to us, our kids and the Macedonian children!)
-- Lots of new contacts and
-- LOTS of fun!!!
Here is a little slideshow that I put together. I didn't get a whole lot of pictures of the men because I spent most of my time with the ladies. Sorry guys!
Thanks to Red Bank for sending your members to help us out for the week. They were awesome, and the Lord used them to do some amazing things here!!!



1 comment:
Hello precious Davises! Waiting is getting harder and harder! I am so ready to come an get started. Because I am a big nerd, I ordered a Macedonian workbook. I'll let ya know how that goes ;).
Post a Comment