To my sister in law, Tabatha ~ Happy First Mother's Day. Your faith and perseverance is such an amazing example to me. I am so very thrilled for you as your celebrate your first Mother's Day. Nathan is such a blessed little boy to have such a tender and kind woman as his mommy. I love you!!!!
To my sweet sister, Elley ~ You are an old and experienced mom by now. ;0) I am so proud of you. You are such a strong woman. You have taught me so much about keeping your head up in spite of circumstances. I love you so much! Happy Mother's Day!
To my Mother-in-Love, Thank you so much for your son. ;) I am so grateful for you. Thanks for letting me be a part of your family, for sharing old Polish family recipes with me, and for loving my kids so much! I love you! Happy Mother's Day!
And last but certainly not least, to my Momma ~ Words cannot begin to express my gratitude to you and love for you! You are such an amazing woman and you served as example for who I want to be when I grow up. One day maybe I will be there. Thank you for putting up with all of my drama through the years, headbands through the nose, sucking hair with vacuum cleaners, open-heart surgeries, a move overseas, I could go on. You have been there as my care-giver, support and helper through all of it. I love you so much! Happy Mother's Day!
1 comment:
love it! what a great idea to call them each out by name :) we miss you guys, think of & pray for you often, and hope you had a great mother's day!
~lindsey
Post a Comment