Mandy has gotten involved in the Children's Team where she will be providing Child Services the days when there are none provided by the ILC. I, quite obviously, got involved in the Computer Team where we troubleshoot problems with computer as well as teach classes for computer programs people will be using in the field. We have been designated Small Group Facilitators and this Sunday we are in charge of leading our Small Group in a time of worship.
This was our first opportunity to set up our blog and our posts will be more frequent and detailed from now on. We love you all and thanks for praying:
Prayer requests at the moment:
- Mandy's knee has been hurting her and they require physical activity everyday.
- Pray for our Small Group that we become unified in our time together.
3 comments:
Wooo Hooo! First comment!
It's great to hear everything is going well with you both. Looking forward to many years of updates and maybe (with God's grace) we'll be able to come for a visit. We will continue to pray for you.
Till next update...
-Derek & Dana
Hey Brian and Mandy ~
I'm sorry that I didn't get to see you before you left, but I know that we'll see each other again someday. Not to be corny, but quoting Michael W. Smith,"And friends are friends forever if the Lord's the Lord of them..." At first I was sad that you were going far away, but that was selfish of me, but human of me. But the longer I thought about it, the more excited I was for you guys and your amazing trek that you will have throughout your life together. Know that I love you both and that you are in my thoughts and prayers and that I can't wait to hear updates and see you later down the road. All my love~
Katie Face :-D
Hey Guys!
Just wanted to let you know you have people in Alabama praying for you every week.
Thanks for the email updates!
Post a Comment