Some of you have a much more creative mind than Brian and I do put together (Mrs. Potts, Amanda, Dad and Dadio, just to name a few). So, send us your ideas for the name of our kafich. All of the Macedonians we have talked to say it needs to have a name in English, and the whole time, we have been thinking in Macedonian. Either way, our ideas are lacking and we haven’t the time to sit around and think of names. So post a comment and tell us your ideas.
Keep it clean please.
2 comments:
I vote for "Frania". I also like "Sunny Yellow", "Munchie", "River Passaic", "Ciocia" and "Dancing Frances".
I talked to Glenn too. He likes "Wallington".
How about "Samaritan's Well", "Thirst No More", "Living Waters" (of course that might be misconstrued in areas where there ARE living things in the water :) , or something like that? Hope M is doing well and not having morning sickness - you guys are in our prayers as always.
Post a Comment