Thursday, April 03, 2008

Wednesday


Wednesday are much like Tuesdays. Brian attempts to get out among the people. and I do my first and main job, be a mom to Kate, which entails a lot! Brian and I always try to eat lunch together and rarely see one another after lunch due to the fact that he is out visiting people and working at the coffee house. This particular Wednesday, I spent most of my free time--time while Kate was sleeping--studying for my Bible study time with the ladies. It normally takes me a good 2 hours to study because I have to study in English and then make sure I know how to say everything I need to say in Macedonian. The ladies and I met for discipleship in the evening. We did a quick review of the Gospel and then we worked our way through Ephesians 4:17-24 and 5:1-2 (check it out. it is a great passage). Every time we meet I see more and more growth in the ladies. Awesome.

Brian had to feed Kate last night, so I could catch my taxi to the coffee house. Rushing is no fun! But Kate had fun with dad. (Yeah. Yeah. I know. A high chair would be better than feeding her on the couch. We're shopping around for one.)

About two hours later, Brian met me at the coffee house with Kate in tow. I grabbed Kate and headed back home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

girl, i like how kate roll...chillin with dad and eatin on the couch. she don't need no high chair...high chairs are for whimpy babies...shoot, she's classy chick who needs her space! :)

luv ya
amanda (if you hadn't already guessed)