So it has gotten cold this week. Last night we had to close the windows, turn off the fan and get our big comforter out. I am enjoying it though. I keep forgetting it is July. The tourists are all pretty mad. They come to Ohrid to swim and get a tan. There can be none of that this week. Although I did see people sitting on the beach yesterday with sweatshirts on. One lady was wearing her bathing suit bottoms and a sweatshirt. :0) I guess when you want a tan bad enough, you'll freeze to get it.
Campus Crusade is here doing beach evangelism (well now they are doing street evangelism cause its too cold to go to the beach). There are about 60 students here from 4 or 5 countries including South Korea! Pray that God would guide their time here, and that we would see people come to know the Lord this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment