In January, we celebrated our 5 year!!! anniversary in Paris and then came back to celebrate my birthday just a few days later. It was good to get away for an extended weekend. The Kirkpatricks were kind enough to look after Kate. They kept resisting and coming up with excuses not to take care of a 15 month old who walks around and talks to everyone, but in the end they caved and took care of her :). Okay, that was a bit of sarcasm/ They willingly and kindly offered to take care of her for us.
We have had a very productive month and are excited to see that God is doing some awesome things in our city. We hope to be starting a Bible Study the beginning of March so please pray for God to bless that!
2 comments:
I love Kate's coat! She has no hands! I hope your training goes wonderfully. I'm excited for this opportunity for you guys and for the Bible study to begin in March. Praying for all three of you!
Your Paris picture is just perfect. You KNOW that I now have six new pictures for my refrigerator gallery. Just love all three of you, MOM
Post a Comment