God has given me the awesome privilege to be able to work one on one with one of the ladies that we met a couple of years ago, A. She started studying the Bible with M (our former j-man). M took her through the chronological Bible story plan that Brian had put together. That went great and we are pretty sure that through that time, she came to know the Lord as her Savior. Since then I have been able to start going through the Gospel of Mark with her. I am blown away by what God is doing in the life of this woman.
I got to sit with her and as tears rolled down her cheeks, hear her thank God for beginning to open the eyes of her husband to the truth.
I also rejoiced with her as she said, "Before you came hear, I was like a sheep just wondering around by myself trying to find the way to know God. But I couldn't do it on my own. Then you came and told me about my shepherd, Jesus. And I am not wondering anymore. My Shepherd found me."
She spent time this week teaching some other people who were staying in her home about Jesus and His deep love for them.
LOVE it! YOU have prayed for her through the last year or two and GOD has done and is doing abundantly more than we could have asked. Give Him praise.
2 comments:
amazing! praise the Lord for your faithfulness and for the increase!
Mandy, I think I am going to cry reading this! I can't believe how much Jovana has grown! And Ane has grown in her faith, too! Praise God!
Post a Comment