Earlier in the summer, I bought Kate a fishing pole. Today was the first day we got to go out and use it. We just used a bobber and I tied some bread to the line. There was a frog who kept jumping at the bobber which was a fun game for Kate because no matter what she did not want the frog to get it. I did however hover the bobber for a few pictures!








2 comments:
Now waaaaaaayyyyyy back in 1960-somethin' the Army decided to take the river from over there and move it over here. And when they finally dug it out in 1970, Glennypooh was no bigger than little Thomas is right now and we used to take him down there to play, and boy-o-boy would he get muddy. Any-who, the people that used to live over there had to move. Some moved here, and some moved there,and I don't know where the rest of them went, but all I know is they couldn't live there no-more. So before they moved the river it never flooded. Except once when I was a little girl. But all I had to do was walk down to uncle johnny's bar because the water didn't make it way over there. But after they moved the river, mothernature didn't like it one bit. Then came hurricane bob, and hurricane floyd, and hurricane this-one and hurricane that-one and then all that water came.First down lester street and then down anderson. Even my friend Helen over there got water, and she doesn't even live here. And then you put the house for sale. And boy did Gramma get mad. So the hurricane came. Now, what you have to do is have brian and mandy and kate and thomas move in downstairs. Thomas and Kate can share a room old-style like Joann and Kathy did back in the old days. It worked perfical for them, so it will be perfical for Thomas and Kate. Then craig and kevin can move upstairs. Craig can sleep in the parlor, and kevin can sleep in the back. Then it won't rain no more. And the floods will stop because I said so. So that's the way it's going to be. Tadaloo for now,Ciocia Frania
Post a Comment