Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pics from America

My momma and daddy made me a basket of goodies for my arrival. She also had white chocolate covered strawberries, sausage balls, and other yummies for me to enjoy.

My sweet BFF and me at her bachelorette party.

Amanda made all the bridesmaids shirts with our nicknames on them.  We were showing them off.

Bridesmaids!!!

Luta boy is a cuntry boy through and through.  He and all his groomsmen wore cut off plaid shirts for the rehearsal.  "You might be a redneck if..." ;0)

One of the most beautiful moments in the ceremony. A few of the pastors that have been really influential in the couple's life gathered around them for prayer.


My daddy and me at the reception.


My dad-in-law dressed to impress... Luther at the wedding. So great!!!! 


My sis and me. I was showing off my boots. :)


My dad making one of my favorite things in the whole wide world--his famous BBQ chicken.  YUM!!!


Check that goodness out!!!  


My sweet nieces and me. They are so beautiful!


I got home and Kate and I compared "bling."


I brought Brian a chicken filet biscuit with seasoned fries from America. Taste of goodness!

No comments: