This week we say goodbye to our Hannah and Ginna. We love these ladies SO very much. They are very much family to us and we are going to miss them more than I could ever express with words.
They are our sisters who have walked with us through some dark times. They have prayed for us and over us. They have labored with us. They have spoken truth to us and had grace on us. Hannah and Ginna, we will forever be grateful for how you have loved us and served us these last almost two years.
They are our kids crazy fun aunts and I just don't know what Kate and Thomas are going to do without their Aunt Ginna and Aunt Hannah. Who will have them over for sleepovers to make cookie dough and watch Tangled for the up-teenth time??? Who will love on them like good ole American aunts with cheek pinching and ticklin' and big giant hugs and coffee spewing and silliness and giggles???
Thank you Hannah and Ginna for loving on our babies, for treating them like your own niece and nephew, for taking time to teach them about the Lord. I could never begin express my gratitude. Kate and Thomas love you SO much!!!
(Between a rock and a hard place.)
You are my dear precious friends. Thank you for bearing with me, for being patient with me, for crying with me and laughing with me. Thank you for letting me unload all my ridiculous confusing thoughts on you. Thank you for being there to hold my hand and encourage me through some dark times. Thank you for just being plain silly with me and laughing with me till our bellies hurt. I will cherish our friendship forever.
We are a family bound together by the Holy Spirit. We are so blessed to have been able to work together with you and to be a part of your life for the last two years. We count it all joy to have been your teammates and family while you were here. We pray for you as you head back to America. Be brave. Stand firm in the calling to which you have been called. Keep your eyes set firmly on the author and perfector of our faith. Love hard. Obey with reckless abandon. Make the most of every opportunity to share the love of Jesus. Do not grow weary in doing good. Bear good fruit...
ABIDE in HIM!!!
Father, I praise you and glorify your name for all that you have given me in allowing me to know, love and be loved by these girls. In your sovereign and good plan for me and my family, you allowed us the privilege of serving you together with them. I exalt your name for how you have used them in Ohrid. I praise you that they love you and know you. Thank you for the fruits we have seen from their labor, and Lord we look forward to seeing many more. Lord, I ask that you fill them up with the knowledge of your will in all wisdom in spiritual understanding. Keep them from fear. I pray that they will know of your love, feel your love and that your perfect love will cast out all of their fears. Make their path sure and steady. Father I pray that you will be a wall of fire all around them and that your glory will be in their midst. Be their peace, their shield, their strong tower. I pray that they will dwell in the shadow of your wings. Let them hope only in you O God. I pray that they abide in you and you in them, and that they will bear much fruit for your great Name's Sake. In the Name of Jesus I ask these things, Amen.





1 comment:
My precious Mandy. Thank you for your sweet words, encouragement, and prayer. I am so grateful to have had the privilege of sharing life with you this almost 2 years. This goodbye doesn't mean we will not see each other or keep in touch, it just means goodbye to this season of life. Our relationship will change, but you will always be family. I love you so very much!
Post a Comment