Sweet new baby Kate, less than two minutes old. If only we had known, then, how much we could love her, how much joy she would bring, how much laughter we would have, and how much the Lord would teach us through her. She is a blessing every single day and I am beyond humbled that I get to be her mommy.
She has basically been all smiles her whole life.
She is still madly in love with her daddy!
The first time she held her baby brother. Precious moment.
Sweet girl! I could watch you laugh all day long!
Birthday pancake. A BIG 5!
Here she is with some of her gifts ready to watch her favorite movie, Tangled, as a family.
The cake: This year she wanted Rapunzel WITH the tower. I did the best I could. She liked it and tasted good so that is all that matters, right?! :)
Kate Joy, my precious girl, it has been a pleasure and joy to be your mommy for five whole years. I can't believe it has been that long. It has flown by. You make every new day so very sweet. I love your sweet smile and your kind heart. I love how you can remember just about anything (you certainly didn't get that from me). I love your desire to learn new things. I love your imagination. I absolutely LOVE hearing you pray every night, and I love your simple faith in the God who created you. Don't ever forget, you are His first. He loves you with an everlasting love. He will never leave you or forsake you. He is good and kind, and I promise you, no matter what the world tries to tell you, He is enough!!! I pray that you grow deeper in your love for Him this year and that you will always abide in Him. I pray that you will always walk in His will. You are His precious girl, created in His image, beautiful! I love my sweet sweet girl. Don't you ever forget it!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment