My Thomas is THREE! I really, really can't believe it!
He is one crazy wild little man. He keeps us on our toes, keeps us laughing, keeps us from "down-time" and reminds us that we, too, are still a work in progress. I absolutely love being His mommy. I love throwing balls with him (and telling him 5 times a day "We don't throw things that aren't balls."), playing cars with him, building train tracks with him and "Pow! Pow!ing" (sword fighting) with him. I love his athleticism (he didn't get that from me). I love to hear him pray. Sometimes, the prayers are soft and sweet, and sometimes, he just plain yells them. Either way, God hears! I LOVE that he still loves to cuddle with me as much as he did when he was a baby. I love that he brings me home a rock every time he goes out. I love his passion, ambition and drive! I could go on and on. In a nutshell, I LOVE MY BOY!
He wanted a Lightening McQueen "Kachow!" cake, and it had to be 'ChocOlate!'
His BIG 3 pancake with decorations galore all over the house!!!
Look at that sweet smile!
My Boo Boo, I love you more than you will ever know. But as much as I love you, your creator loves you infinitely more. You are His. There is nothing you can ever do to make Him stop loving you. My prayer for you this year is that you will grow in knowledge and love for Him. He is your rock and fortress. He is the greatest, truest superhero of them all. He is the champion! Follow hard after Him my big boy! I LOVE YOU!



No comments:
Post a Comment