Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Great Post

"Sometimes I don’t want people to tell me that I’m going on a great adventure or that I’m so lucky or brave. Sometimes it just doesn’t feel that way.  Sometimes I feel like I was dragged into this kicking and screaming, with big alligator tears, feeling like everything I have ever known or loved is being stripped away from me and my children. " --'When She's Not the Good Missionary'

I love THIS POST!!!.  I have never met the author, but I love her. She hit the nail on the head and said what I have wanted to say so many times, but she did it so much better than I ever could have.  Please take a minute (or three) and read it.

Sometimes I feel exactly like this. Sometimes I have to grieve the losses even after 7 years.  Sometimes I don't. Sometimes I am beside myself with joy at the privilege of living this life. But one thing remains the same, I always need prayer. My babies always need prayer. And it always makes me feel good to hear, "I'm praying for you." So church, pray for those mommas and their babies scattered all over this world who are sharing the good news of Jesus. They may just be having a rough day.

You can read her follow up post here.

No comments: