This is how a family of five with a baby rolls.
Baby on the back. Two big kids on their bikes and mom holding up the rear to take pics of of our adventure.
I am not sure why I let Brian talk me into letting him ride with Isaiah on his back like that. He insists it is just as safe, if not safer, than having him in one of those baby-bike-seat things. I'm still not sure, but Isaiah seemed to love it.
Thomas likes to look at what he left behind as he rides his bike. He did it all day which meant lots of falls off the side of the road. Bless.
We rode a little over a mile and made it to the beach. So beautiful!!!
Sweet snuggles. Man, I love my little family, and I love spending my days with them. I am so blessed!



No comments:
Post a Comment