A couple of weeks ago we were able to get away for a little ski vacation. We met some friends in Bansko, Bulgaria and had a blast! Brian was able to snowboard, we took the kids sledding and were able to spend a little time teaching them to ski.
They both did so good skiing. I was shocked. Kids just have no fear. I think they only fell one or two times. Kate did take out the park bench at the bottom of the slopes cause she couldn't get stopped, but other than that, it was all fun!!!
Their athletic daddy's children.
Kate and I (with Isaiah in tow) had a fun girl's day while the guys golfed.
We found a golf course really close to where we were staying. Golf courses are non-existent in Macedonia and my boys LOVE golf. So we were super excited to find this place!
3 little monkeys
This is a common sight around the Balkans. Shepherds are still alive and active in this part of the world. I love it.
And horses pulling wagons is also pretty common to see. There are days when I would rather not have to dodge the sheep, wagons, and cows out on the main roads, and then, there are days when I absolutely love it. We live in the middle of the old way of doing things and the new modern way of doing things.
And then there is Kate and Thomas' way of doing things. What is the best way to transport their little brother? The dump truck. Isaiah loves it.
Upside down Isaiah. He is hanging onto my legs which is what is does most of his waking hours.
Here are the kids with a package we received from one of the small groups from our church.
Mac and Cheese!!! She is so happy!
Thomas is holding up goldfish and screaming with glee. Y'all, this kid was SO excited that he got goldfish!!!
American goodies!!! YAY! Thank you to those of you who sent us this box of love.
That's all for now. Hope you enjoyed another glimpse into our life.




1 comment:
Hi & Congratulations to you both beautiful expression of love. Your blog was highlighted by IMB whom I subscribe to. As Christian from Macedonian descent living in Australia I have enjoyed your whole blog. Thank.
Blessing from me Zoran and my wife Deb.
Post a Comment